2022 RAM 1500 Trim Levels
The 2022 RAM 1500 is offered in a variety of trim levels, so it may be tough for you to choose the model that works best for you. Fortunately, a knowledgeable 2022 RAM 1500 dealer from Woodhouse Chrysler Jeep® Dodge Blair can help you break down all of the options and build the right fit.
The Work Trucks
These are the least expensive trim levels and still offer plenty of features, but you won’t find too many luxury touches or premium materials throughout their cabins. They’re meant to tackle tough towing jobs and any other work thrown their way.
- Tradesman®: This model comes equipped with a Uconnect® 5 infotainment system, a five-inch touchscreen, and a V6 engine that produces 395 horsepower. It’s available with multiple boxes and cab configurations so that you can build a truck that offers the passenger and cargo space you need.
- Big Horn®: This trim level is mostly a style upgrade. It offers a larger touchscreen, a dual-pane panoramic sunroof, and chrome exterior accents, including on the grille and bumpers.
- Laramie: The Laramie trim starts offering some of the premium features found in the higher trim levels of the 2022 RAM 1500. It offers heated and ventilated front seats along with standard safety features, including Forward-Collision Warning with Active Braking.
Luxury Trim Levels
- Limited: This is the Most Luxurious Truck in its Class, so it naturally comes loaded with extras like premium leather bucket seats and a 19-speaker sound system. It backs up its style with the capabilities you expect from a 2022 RAM 1500.
- Limited Longhorn: This model is a bit less luxurious than the Limited, but it still offers leather-trimmed bucket seats and a variety of exterior upgrades, including 22-inch aluminum wheels.
The Off-Road Ready Rebel®
Finally, there’s the Rebel® trim level. It’s built for off-roading and comes equipped with 33-inch tires, a locking rear axle, and plenty of other equipment that makes it easy to take on all types of terrain.
If you’re ready to build a capable new pickup truck, visit our RAM dealership near Omaha. We’ll answer any questions that you have about trim levels and options, and we’ll let you know about all of your RAM financing options. We hope to see you soon for a test drive!