7 Tips on Preparing Your 2019 RAM 1500 for Winter near Council Bluffs
As the arctic chill moves across the country, people are busy preparing their homes, equipment, and property for freezing temperatures. With new models, you may not think too much about winter prep. However, zero degree weather wreaks havoc on engines, batteries, and even tires. That’s why regular maintenance is essential. But, it’s equally important to ready your pickup for adverse weather well before it hits. Get tips from our RAM service center near Council Bluffs then schedule an appointment with Woodhouse Chrysler Dodge Jeep® RAM.
Winter prep tips for your 2019 RAM 1500
With reports of inclement weather headed our way, now is the time to inspect your 2019 RAM 1500. You’ll want to check several parts of your truck to ensure safe driving this winter season. Key areas at include:
1. Clean off your battery and make sure that it has a full charge.
2. Examine your tires for excess wear and tear.
3. Check your alignment and suspension systems.
4. Fill or replenish your vehicle’s fluids.
5. Keep a full gas tank during the winter.
6. Put an emergency kit inside your truck.
7. Inspect brakes and brake lines.
Service specials going on now
If you’ve waited to get maintenance on your 2019 RAM 1500, then take advantage of these great deals from our service center. We’re offering a variety of MOPAR coupons to help you prepare your vehicle for the winter season. A few of our specials include:
- Buy three tires and get the fourth tire for only $1.
- 15% off available accessories and performance parts.
- Save 10% on vehicle service.
Schedule an appointment at your RAM dealership near Council Bluffs
Head over to our website to schedule your appointment online. Or bring your 2019 RAM 1500 into Woodhouse Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM near Council Bluffs. Our trained techs can inspect and repair your vehicle before the cold temps hit.