Financing at our Omaha RAM Dealership in Blair
When you’re thinking about buying a RAM 2500 in Blair, whether it’s brand new or pre-owned, then you probably have questions about financing. At Woodhouse Chrysler Jeep® Dodge RAM, we know that financing can seem intimidating (especially if you’re new to the process). Here’s a quick primer on how funding works at our Omaha RAM dealership.
To help you pay for your new purchase, a bank will lend you the money for the vehicle. Then, you’ll repay that amount in addition to interest. The terms of your finance agreement can vary by a few factors:
- Interest rate. This is the annual charge that is added to the amount borrowed. For example, a 3.5% APR (annual percentage rate) for 48 months means that in addition to the amount you borrow for your purchase, you’ll repay a further 3.5% for the duration of those four years.
- Credit history. Buyers with a high credit score and a good credit history can qualify for lower interest rates.
- Length of loan. A 72-month finance period will probably come with lower monthly payments, but you’ll potentially pay more over the life of the loan than you would with, for example, 60-month financing.
- Down payment. The more cash you’re able to put down, the less you’ll need to finance. This can mean lower payments and/or a shorter loan term. If you have a trade-in, your Omaha RAM dealership team can appraise your current vehicle and discuss your trade-in options.
- Special offers. From time to time, our dealership will offer special purchase and leasing incentives on their new cars. These incentives can help you secure a lower interest rate or even earn cashback.
You can look for current finance offers for new and used RAM 2500 models on our website, or contact our Blair Woodhouse Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM sales team with any questions.